Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sky Panel

Quote Originally Posted by emaxwell View Post
    I have the sky panel and would like to add some TS1 remote panels. Do I need to add the XCVR2-345 to the sky panel to do this? Thank you in advance for your help.
    Nope.

The sky panel doesn't support any of that newer 2GIG equip. You can use a PAD1 though is my understanding (assuming you have installer access).

The sky panel is basically compatible with pre 2012 (e.g., 2011 or earlier) 2GIG sensors, and zwave gear.

(unless the support has been specifically added by Vivint via firmware update)
    Last edited by rive; 05-04-2015 at 03:17 PM.

I just got a Vivint sky panel installed Monday
    Wondering if I should cancel it after reading this trend.

I mostly got it because the guy said it could control other z-wave products like like switches outlets and bulbs from the Vivint sky app is this true
    I changed the installed code and switched off the installer lock out.

So the question is will I Be able to control z-wave products or not

There currently is not an option for TS'1 with the Sky Panel, TS'1 are only for the 2GIG Go Control not the Vivint Sky Panel
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

sky pael

The skypanel doesnt support the XCVR2 or the TS1.

go with the PAD1

Update....the sky panel can be defaulted to get into installer programming.1st you must remove cell unit,2nd the panel tamper swith is also a reset.power panel up after cell removal once at home screen press and hold tamper button for about 30 seconds display reads panel reset please wait.display will go blank and panel will default to factory.you can then use 2203 installer code....down fall 6ou loose ALL existing programming. You must reprogamm entire panel including relearning all sensors and you CANNOT reinstall cell unit. But if you wish to use it as a local panel you do have an option

Does anyone know the difference between the Vivint SkyControl Panel V-MP2-345 from the V-MP1-345? The firmware that reads on it is 2.3.0.147.40.

Does anyone know if you can change the cell unit on the Sky panel?

I have had one of these for about six months... I canceled within three days as the sales rep mislead my wife and I about certain functions. Although an uninstall date was set up, Vivint chose not to come back and retrieve their stuff... Which according to the contract I signed, makes it mine after 10 days. I'd like to use this panel and two thermostat panels that came with it. However, vivint did cancel our access to the app that allows us to control the panel. The installer code still works, what do I need to do to make this thing function with the equipment it came with. Is there an app I can download to use with the panel?

Installer code

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    I have had one of these for about six months... I canceled within three days as the sales rep mislead my wife and I about certain functions. Although an uninstall date was set up, Vivint chose not to come back and retrieve their stuff... Which according to the contract I signed, makes it mine after 10 days. I'd like to use this panel and two thermostat panels that came with it. However, vivint did cancel our access to the app that allows us to control the panel. The installer code still works, what do I need to do to make this thing function with the equipment it came with. Is there an app I can download to use with the panel?
    Is the installer code still 2203? I just recently had this system installed in my home and wanted to add doorlock.

It was for mine.

Thread Information