Thread: Recording rules

Recording rules

Quote Originally Posted by rive View Post
    You cant set zwave devices for Video rules.

I have my camera set to record when there is a delay entry event (it moves to a different preset)
    The video settings allow me to set a rule to record on unlock. But you are saying that even though the website allows me to, you can't do it?

I do not see a rule to record on any zwave on my video (but then again, I dont use zwave locks), only sensors can trigger rules on mine. Paste a screenshot of the record rule for the video for zwave device.

Access your alarm.com video rules via www.alarm.com (not Vivint) see if it is different.

It doesn't matter how I login (directly by going to alarm.com or via the link through Vivint) I get to the same screen. I'm attaching (I couldn't get the this forum to allow me to insert an image.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	temp2.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	4  

Hmm, I see the lock activity option.

If its not working, then you need to have Vivint submit a ticket to ADC. Unfortunately, I cannot help troubleshoot it as I don't have that option on mine.

Are you able to view live feeds?

Banned
    You have to have both a camera and a lock installed to see that "record on lock activity" feature. The first thing I would try is changing and re-saving the recording schedule or deleting and re-adding it. To troubleshoot further than that, only Vivint would have access to run diagnostics on it since they're the dealer for your account.

Thread Information