Thread: Central station monitoring says trouble reported on door sensor

Central station monitoring says trouble reported on door sensor

The central station is saying a trouble notification is being triggered on a door sensor. I don't see anything on my panel of a problem or on the alarm.com history. They said it's not setting an alarm off, it's just signaling trouble. It's only happening with one of the sensors and not the others. I'm arming the panel "stay" with the keyfob and it's bypassing this sensor and this is when I get the call. Is there anything I can check on this?

[QUOTE=2giguser;2237]The central station is saying a trouble notification is being triggered on a door sensor. I don't see anything on my panel of a problem or on the alarm.com history. They said it's not setting an alarm off, it's just signaling trouble. It's only happening with one of the sensors and not the others. I'm arming the panel "stay" with the keyfob and it's bypassing this sensor and this is when I get the call. Is there anything I can check on this?[/QUOTE

If nothing shows in the alarm.com history it may be a test timer issue, which panel do you have? If you have the time please call the office 1-877-661-8941 and we will get to the root of the issue
    Michael Ferer
    www.buy2gig.com
    "The Source For 2GIG and Alarm.com Plans"
    1-877-661-8941

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If nothing shows in the alarm.com history it may be a test timer issue, which panel do you have? If you have the time please call the office 1-877-661-8941 and we will get to the root of the issue
    It's a 2gig GC3... Thanks, I'll give a call once I'm near the panel.

Hi Michael, I tried calling the 877-661-8941 number but I can't seem to get through the menu system (it eventually goes to voicemail but then hangs up). Is there another contact number? It seems that any time a sensor is bypassed I get an immediate call from central station about the trouble report. It doesn't have to be armed and it also is happening with more than one sensor. I tried setting Q51 or 53 I think to not notify CS of manual bypass but that didn't affect anything.

Sure call 631-661-8941 that's the local number and a customer service rep will help you
    Michael Ferer
    www.buy2gig.com
    "The Source For 2GIG and Alarm.com Plans"
    1-877-661-8941

Thread Information