1. Download the firmware update file.
2 .Save the firmware file to the root directory of a USB flash drive.
Note: The USB flash drive must have only one partition
3. Plug the USB flash drive into the USB port on the top of the GC3 panel.
4. You will see a notice that there is a new firmware to install. Select Update
5. Enter the Installer code or Master code.
6. The GC3 will install the update and restart
Firmware Download (V3.0.2)
*YOU CAN NOW CONECT TO WIFI BUT 2GIG HAS NOT RELEASED ANY DETAIL YET........WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD AS SOON AS MORE INFORMATION COMES OUT
PC running Windows XP or later (Mac OS not supported)
One available USB port (USB v1.1 or later)
A working knowledge of installing drivers and running applications on a Windows computer