Thread: Central monitoring services all the same?

Central monitoring services all the same?

I just purchased a 2GIG GC3 panel and cellular module and am looking at signing up for alarm.com and central station monitoring. I assume when you sign up through a 3rd party dealer the alarm.com service is the same (basic interactive), but are the cellular monitoring services independent, or is it all the same through alarm.com? I've seen the prices differ slightly and I didn't know if it was cheaper monitoring.

Quote Originally Posted by 2giguser View Post
    I just purchased a 2GIG GC3 panel and cellular module and am looking at signing up for alarm.com and central station monitoring. I assume when you sign up through a 3rd party dealer the alarm.com service is the same (basic interactive), but are the cellular monitoring services independent, or is it all the same through alarm.com? I've seen the prices differ slightly and I didn't know if it was cheaper monitoring.
    alarm.com plans include the cellular connectivity,high volume dealers like us are able to pass on better pricing due to our sales,we also offer phone support at1-877-661-8941
    Alarm.com plans include what each 3rd party dealers specifies read there details but generally are the same
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

Thanks, so basically all cellular monitoring is the same?

Quote Originally Posted by 2giguser View Post
    Thanks, so basically all cellular monitoring is the same?
    Yes Sir, IMO Verizon provides the better coverage but check your area for best coverage

Thread Information