Thread: Go Bridge

Go Bridge

Had an issue at the house and the power went out in the room hosting my main panel and internet router. It was quickly resolved, but ever since my Go Bridge does not seem to be able to connect to my panel. I can see it on my network, the IP address I see on my network for the device matches what I see on the panel. Not sure how to troubleshoot, what I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by lee View Post
    Had an issue at the house and the power went out in the room hosting my main panel and internet router. It was quickly resolved, but ever since my Go Bridge does not seem to be able to connect to my panel. I can see it on my network, the IP address I see on my network for the device matches what I see on the panel. Not sure how to troubleshoot, what I can do?
    have you tried going thrum the setup process again
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

Quote Originally Posted by locknalarm View Post
    No, I will try that-

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by locknalarm View Post
    Ok-

I re-learned the go-bridge into the panel which seems to have worked fine. I still see timeouts when I run the test, any other suggestions on how I can troubleshoot? I have green lights on the go-bridge and I continue to see it on my network and have no issues pinging the IP address (which matches what is in the panel). I also tried switching the device to a static IP rather than DHCP, but no luck...

Ok-

I re-learned the go-bridge into the panel which seems to have worked fine. I still see timeouts when I run the test, any other suggestions on how I can troubleshoot? I have green lights on the go-bridge and I continue to see it on my network and have no issues pinging the IP address (which matches what is in the panel). I also tried switching the device to a static IP rather than DHCP, but no luck...
    Send an E-mail to your alarm.com provider and ask that they PING the Go Bridge which will do a communications test, if we are your provider send it to admin@buy2gig.com

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Send an E-mail to your alarm.com provider and ask that they PING the Go Bridge which will do a communications test, if we are your provider send it to admin@buy2gig.com
    You are my provider and I have sent the email.

Ok-

They pinged and no change. Is there a way to completely remove it from my system then re-add it? The device seems to work. I was able to re-learn it, but did not know how to completely remove it and try that approach.

Ok, completely deleted from panel and re-added.. All is working-

Ok, completely deleted from panel and re-added.. All is working-
    Great thanks for the follow up

Thread Information