Thread: Questions about my 2gig...

Questions about my 2gig...

So I have a 2gig gc2. It came with the house but was in pieces. I have it up and running now. Basically a gc2, takeover module, zwave tstat, and zwave smoke detector. I pulled the old Vivint cell module before messing with it.

It works just fine standalone but I am going to buy the cell module so I can get alarm.com monitoring.

So when I get the cell module and monitoring setup I should have additional features correct?

Thermostat scheduling, weather on the gc2 panel, etc. via mobile app?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freakaccident View Post
    So I have a 2gig gc2. It came with the house but was in pieces. I have it up and running now. Basically a gc2, takeover module, zwave tstat, and zwave smoke detector. I pulled the old Vivint cell module before messing with it.

It works just fine standalone but I am going to buy the cell module so I can get alarm.com monitoring.

So when I get the cell module and monitoring setup I should have additional features correct?

Thermostat scheduling, weather on the gc2 panel, etc. via mobile app?

Thanks
    You will get whatever is included with the plan you purchase plans and options can be found here please give us a call to go over your specific needs or if you have any further questions 1-877-661-8941

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    You will get whatever is included with the plan you purchase plans and options can be found here please give us a call to go over your specific needs or if you have any further questions 1-877-661-8941
    I already have q44 and q45 set to 0 so when I get the cell module do I still need to have you reset it?

THanks

Quote Originally Posted by freakaccident View Post
    I already have q44 and q45 set to 0 so when I get the cell module do I still need to have you reset it?

THanks
    Q43 will be set to default 1561
    here are some other panel settings in this thread:http://www.2gigforum.com/threads/3-H...ight=questions
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

Thread Information