Thread: CS Monitoring Company

CS Monitoring Company

I am trying to set up my Qolsys system with Alarm.com and CS monitoring. In my state (VA), CS monitoring company must be licensed. I have searched high and low to make sure that the CS monitoring company that buy2gig uses is licensed in VA. So far I can only find out that buy2gig uses a company called Around the Clock Lock and Alarm. They show a license number on their website for NY. However, if you google their listed address, it doesn't give you the peace of mind you need from an alarm company that you want for your family's protection. In addition, I can't find license information for them in VA. This leads me to believe that Around the Clock Lock and Alarm is just another layer in this whole thing. So what CS monitoring company does the actual monitoring? and why is this information so hard to find?

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by chow2017 View Post
    I am trying to set up my Qolsys system with Alarm.com and CS monitoring. In my state (VA), CS monitoring company must be licensed. I have searched high and low to make sure that the CS monitoring company that buy2gig uses is licensed in VA. So far I can only find out that buy2gig uses a company called Around the Clock Lock and Alarm. They show a license number on their website for NY. However, if you google their listed address, it doesn't give you the peace of mind you need from an alarm company that you want for your family's protection. In addition, I can't find license information for them in VA. This leads me to believe that Around the Clock Lock and Alarm is just another layer in this whole thing. So what CS monitoring company does the actual monitoring? and why is this information so hard to find?

Erik
    Buy2gig.com was Acquired by General Security as was Locknalarm.com, General Has a Virginia License DCJS11-5570 and owns there own Cenral Station, as well as a Physical Office is Richmond VA

Please fell free to call our Office to get to know our Staff, we offer Phone Support and Take Pride in our Proactive Customer Service lead by Laura Kim 1-877-661-8941, email is admin@buy2gig.com, we will answer all questions to the best of our knowledge and have great relationships with the Vendors Primarily 2GIG,Qolsys and Alarm.com
    Michael Ferer
    www.buy2gig.com
    "The Source For 2GIG and Alarm.com Plans"
    1-877-661-8941

Thread Information