Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I'm new and want Lock N Alarm Interactive Gold

  1. #1

    I'm new and want Lock N Alarm Interactive Gold

    I actually purchased IG service the same time I bought my module. New module came yesterday. I popped it in, did a cell test which went OK, and nada. Still Vivint branding, sitll no login for Lock N Alarm or alarm.com has come via email or on the panel, and I can't get anyone overnight via phone/email.

    No instructions came in my package. I did already pay for the first month when I got the module.

    Not a great start. What do I do next?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    East Islip NY
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by hendrickx View Post
    I actually purchased IG service the same time I bought my module. New module came yesterday. I popped it in, did a cell test which went OK, and nada. Still Vivint branding, sitll no login for Lock N Alarm or alarm.com has come via email or on the panel, and I can't get anyone overnight via phone/email.

    No instructions came in my package. I did already pay for the first month when I got the module.

    Not a great start. What do I do next?
    When we activated your service a welcome letter is emailed, check your spam folder please send an email to admin@buy2gig.com if you can't locate the email and your login and password will be resent

    Or

    We haven't been notified that you were ready for activation in that case just email admin@buy2gig.com and request to be activated your 1st month doesn't start until your service is activated not when you purchase the equipment
    Last edited by locknalarm; 09-17-2016 at 08:29 AM.
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by locknalarm View Post
    When we activated your service a welcome letter is emailed, check your spam folder please send an email to admin@buy2gig.com if you can't locate the email and your login and password will be resent

    Or

    We haven't been notified that you were ready for activation in that case just email admin@buy2gig.com and request to be activated your 1st month doesn't start until your service is activated not when you purchase the equipment

    You guys just didn't know it was ready, and I didn't know I needed to tell you I'm up and running now after a quick phone call. Thanks for making it so simple to switch over!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    East Islip NY
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by hendrickx View Post
    You guys just didn't know it was ready, and I didn't know I needed to tell you I'm up and running now after a quick phone call. Thanks for making it so simple to switch over!
    Thanks for the follow up post we are always trying to provide 100% customer satisfaction that's why we provide weekend phone support and weekend activations
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •