Thread: Redesigned website

Hybrid View

Redesigned website

Stop by and let us know what you think of our redesigned website www.buy2gig.com
    Michael Ferer
    www.buy2gig.com
    "The Source For 2GIG and Alarm.com Plans"
    1-877-661-8941

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Stop by and let us know what you think of our redesigned website www.buy2gig.com
    Love the site. It's really navigable but I'm a little disappointed since I became your customer. I entered my cc info that would secure my monthly payments (I thought). Your site doesn't have the ability to automate payments and allow users to cancel their own service. I design WordPress websites and can take care of this for you, if you're interested (and I am willing to barter). Because of the security exposure, giving you my credit card info, it's a real bummer. I did it but was aapprehensive about to giving my credit card number over the telephone. I do like the look and feel of the site and hope you'll let me help you automate your customer experience. You have my contact info. I'm a current "Gold" customer with the user name "inbama".

Quote Originally Posted by inbama View Post
    Love the site. It's really navigable but I'm a little disappointed since I became your customer. I entered my cc info that would secure my monthly payments (I thought). Your site doesn't have the ability to automate payments and allow users to cancel their own service. I design WordPress websites and can take care of this for you, if you're interested (and I am willing to barter). Because of the security exposure, giving you my credit card info, it's a real bummer. I did it but was aapprehensive about to giving my credit card number over the telephone. I do like the look and feel of the site and hope you'll let me help you automate your customer experience. You have my contact info. I'm a current "Gold" customer with the user name "inbama".

I will pass this on to the office for consideration, the website is not currently linked to the billing system but it is a great recommendation
    Michael Ferer
    www.buy2gig.com
    "The Source For 2GIG and Alarm.com Plans"
    1-877-661-8941

I like the new site. Much easier to navigate.

Thread Information