Thread: Issue with display for go!control panel

Issue with display for go!control panel

The panel screen is shifted and looks funny after i updated some setting and it restarted automatically. I tried restarting the system again but it still looks like the attached picture. The panel is still working as if nothing has been shifted... anyone has similar experience before and can tell me how to fix this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	458

What settings did you change? When this has happened in past panel was still under Warranty and it was replaced.

I just went through the setting without changing anything. When i pressed "end", i believe the save changes box was checked and the system restarted.. The screen was like that afterward....
    I have been using this panel for 3 years.. so i have no more warranty...
    Anything i can try other than hard reset??

Quote Originally Posted by Duenyue View Post
    I just went through the setting without changing anything. When i pressed "end", i believe the save changes box was checked and the system restarted.. The screen was like that afterward....
    I have been using this panel for 3 years.. so i have no more warranty...
    Anything i can try other than hard reset??
    Yes try and Power Cycle Disconnect The Battery and The Transformer for about 1 Minute the hook back up battery and plug back in. You can also ask you service provider to do a hard reset.

Thz michael. I will definitely give it a try. Will disconnecting battery n transformer lose all the settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Duenyue View Post
    Thz michael. I will definitely give it a try. Will disconnecting battery n transformer lose all the settings?
    No settings will be lost

Thread Information