Thread: GoControl GC-DBC-1 Smart Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera with ADC or GC3?

GoControl GC-DBC-1 Smart Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera with ADC or GC3?

Does anyone if the new GoControl GC-DBC-1 Smart WiFi Doorbell Camera will work with the GC3, or even better my ADC account?

http://www.gocontrol.com/detail.php?productId=28

If not, is there any doorbell camera that will?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ryangunther View Post
    Does anyone if the new GoControl GC-DBC-1 Smart WiFi Doorbell Camera will work with the GC3, or even better my ADC account?

http://www.gocontrol.com/detail.php?productId=28

If not, is there any doorbell camera that will?

Thanks!
    The Alarm.com WIFi Doorbell is compatible and available and will be on our website soon,please call the office if you would like to order one 1-877-661-8941
    Michael Ferer
    www.buy2gig.com
    "The Source For 2GIG and Alarm.com Plans"
    1-877-661-8941

Thanks Michael... I see the new SkyBell HD doorbell is now available on your website. It states it can be used with the GC2/GC3 panels - does this mean that I can actually view video and/or use the microphone/speaker via the panel? Or just simply have a doorbell activated notification pop up on the panel?

Thanks for the info...

Quote Originally Posted by ryangunther View Post
    Thanks Michael... I see the new SkyBell HD doorbell is now available on your website. It states it can be used with the GC2/GC3 panels - does this mean that I can actually view video and/or use the microphone/speaker via the panel? Or just simply have a doorbell activated notification pop up on the panel?

Thanks for the info...
    Video/Audio will go to you whatever you log into alarm.com with like you mobile devices and you will get notified and be able to hear and speak to the person at the door, You will need an alarm.com video plan for the Sky Bell HD
    Michael Ferer
    www.buy2gig.com
    "The Source For 2GIG and Alarm.com Plans"
    1-877-661-8941

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Video/Audio will go to you whatever you log into alarm.com with like you mobile devices and you will get notified and be able to hear and speak to the person at the door, You will need an alarm.com video plan for the Sky Bell HD
    So I got the ADC Skybell HD today, and successfully got it hooked up and working with the ADC app on my Android smartphone. It shows up fine under devices in my smartphone app, but when I login to my ADC account via a standard PC browser - I do not see the device anywhere? Will it only show up on the App, and not through my normal adc account online?

Secondly, does anyone know is there a way to add the Skybell HD to my GC3 panel as a sensor? It would be nice if the skybell would work with the panel, and announce sensor/button push like the DB1...

Thanks!!

[QUOTE=ryangunther;1826]So I got the ADC Skybell HD today, and successfully got it hooked up and working with the ADC app on my Android smartphone. It shows up fine under devices in my smartphone app, but when I login to my ADC account via a standard PC browser - I do not see the device anywhere? Will it only show up on the App, and not through my normal adc account online?

Secondly, does anyone know is there a way to add the Skybell HD to my GC3 panel as a sensor? It would be nice if the skybell would work with the panel, and announce sensor/button push like the DB1...

What standard PC browser are you viewing it with, I see the Front Doorbell on your equipment list and the Signal Strength is very good, it doesnt show under your other video devices?

It cant be added as a security sensor but you can add automation rules based on motion events from the Skybell, like turning on one of your lights, I see you dont have any rules setup go to alarm.com from your computer then select empower tab and then rules click the video camera icon to learn how and add a couple rules to automate your Skybell etc...

Let us know how you make out

Mike
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

Thread Information