Thread: Trouble with TS1 panel install!

Trouble with TS1 panel install!

Hi! I am very new to this, but I bought 2 new TS1 secondary panels online and installed them today. The first panel there was no issue, but the second panel it linked with the controll panel and works but it does not accept my master code. It will only access the tool box and disarm with the default 1111 code! The first panel uses my current master code, so I am very confused as to why the second TS1 panel is stuck with the default code. Does anyone know how I can change this setting??? The first panel I installed has the 1.13 firmware and the second one has the 1.14 firmware if that makes any difference. The local company tech is very busy and charges me 50.00 to come out and trouble shoot so I am hoping someone on here can help me. Thank you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DamnNearRanier View Post
    Hi! I am very new to this, but I bought 2 new TS1 secondary panels online and installed them today. The first panel there was no issue, but the second panel it linked with the controll panel and works but it does not accept my master code. It will only access the tool box and disarm with the default 1111 code! The first panel uses my current master code, so I am very confused as to why the second TS1 panel is stuck with the default code. Does anyone know how I can change this setting??? The first panel I installed has the 1.13 firmware and the second one has the 1.14 firmware if that makes any difference. The local company tech is very busy and charges me 50.00 to come out and trouble shoot so I am hoping someone on here can help me. Thank you!!!!!
    The firmware versions on your TS1's MUST match the firmware of your panel and each other. And I would try 2Gig's default code of 1561.

Thread Information