UPC: 8-17082-01143-1Buy one here
This sensor is designed for applications where the tilt status of an asset , such as a garage door, needs to be monitored.
Other uses might include: mailbox doors, large pet doors, or hinged storm cellar doors.
The tilt sensor communicates with the control panel using the 345 MHz frequency. Once the sensor is tilted to 45 degrees, the sensor will transmit to the panel.
The sensor will also send a restore signal when the sensor is re turned to less than 45 degrees.
Equipped with a cover tamper switch and low battery monitoring. Should the battery voltage drop below a prescribed
level, the sensor will send a low battery report indicating that the battery should be replaced.
• Tilt Sensor with 345 MHz transmitter for use with 2GIG GC2 panels with firmware 1.14 and higher
• Battery powered design includes long-life 3V Lithium battery (typical battery life is 5 to 8 years)
• Two 5/8” Phillips screws
Requires a 2GIG panel with software revision 1.14 or later.
• Size (L x W x H): 1.72” x 1.09” x .95” (4.37 cm x 2.77 cm x 2.41 cm)
• Operating Temperature: 2° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
• Operating Rel. Humidity: 5 to 85%, non-condensing
• Tilt Switch Angle: 45 degrees
• Double-sided stick tape strip
• Requires panel firmware revision 1.14 or higher