Thread: Rogers 3G radio problem

Rogers 3G radio problem

I received my 3G Rogers radio yesterday but when I insert it in my GC3 pannel it don't recognize the card.
    I try completely power off and restart pannel but don't work too.
    Someone know how setup this card?

Thank you

I would recommend that you call your provider to check the recommended module for your area with the best coverage. Or you can call buy2gig.com at 877-661-8941, and they'll be glad to look it up for you.

The problem it's not the coverage. My GC3 panel detect no radio card at all when I go in status menu.

You are supposed to remove the paper tab before installing the radio in the panel. Did you do this? When you power-cycled, did you leave the power disconnected for 5 minutes? I would make sure that the radio is properly clicked in all the way as well & facing the proper direction, as you can see in picture below
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gc3 radio.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	359

Name:  gc3 no module.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  27.2 KB

This is the message that I get when trying to install the radio

Name:  gc3 module with tab.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  32.0 KB

When the tab is still attached. Is your message the same as this one?

According to 2Gig this is not a common issue, so any further information that you can provided would be helpful.

Please make sure that the tab is removed, and that when you install the radio it "clicks" in.

I retry power off the panel 15 minutes and after some minutes the radio card is now detected! :-)
    Thank you Cheshire8 for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by alaska99 View Post
    I retry power off the panel 15 minutes and after some minutes the radio card is now detected! :-)
    Thank you Cheshire8 for your support!
    You're very welcome, Glad to Help!!

Thread Information