Thread: Couple of issues I'm having with my GC3

Couple of issues I'm having with my GC3

1. Does anyone one know if there is something I need to activate on the GC3 panel to get the daily monitor test to go through? CS has been calling my everyday saying they have not received the daily signal.

2. I activate Alarm Away, but after the countdown, the panel verbally says Armed Stay.

3. I have replaced the motion sensor once already and keep getting low battery alert for the motion detector. Do a test walking test and can't seem to get the motion detector to trigger. I'm using the 2GIG-PIR1

Thanks

Couple of issues I'm having with my GC3
    1. Does anyone one know if there is something I need to activate on the GC3 panel to get the daily monitor test to go through? CS has been calling my everyday saying they have not received the daily signal. You would want to make sure Q36 is at 1

2. I activate Alarm Away, but after the countdown, the panel verbally says Armed Stay. If you do not open the door after arming it away, it will default to stay

3. I have replaced the motion sensor once already and keep getting low battery alert for the motion detector. Do a test walking test and can't seem to get the motion detector to trigger. I'm using the 2GIG-PIR1

the easiest way to make sure they are signaling is to turn on voice chime for the motion on the control panel. Wait a couple of minutes before walking in front of the motion detectors, then walk in front of them and listen for the voice chime from the control panel.
    Another way to do it is to put the control panel in walk test mode, then go trigger all your sensors. Again, make sure you wait a few minutes away from the motion detectors before walking in front of them or they won’t trigger.

Thread Information