Thread: Using GoControl sensors with Honeywell 7000 panel

Using GoControl sensors with Honeywell 7000 panel

I have a number of newly installed door and motion sensors. I have the honeywell L7000 panel. How do I get the L7000 to recognize the gocontrol units?

Quote Originally Posted by JMorales View Post
    I have a number of newly installed door and motion sensors. I have the honeywell L7000 panel. How do I get the L7000 to recognize the gocontrol units?
    You can find the installation guide here

Thanks Cheshire8 but the guide does not explain how to get gocontrol units speaking with honeywell. they have to talk to each other I believe through RF and not z-wave. Someone mentioned having to get a translator to go between the units.

Thanks Cheshire8 but the guide does not explain how to get gocontrol units speaking with honeywell. they have to talk to each other I believe through RF and not z-wave. Someone mentioned having to get a translator to go between the units.
    Which GoControl units? Do you have any part numbers? I will be able to get you answers with some more information.

The door/window units are model WADWAZ-1. They came in the GoControl Home Security Suite - Premium package along with siren and motion detector. thanks.

The door/window units are model WADWAZ-1. They came in the GoControl Home Security Suite - Premium package along with siren and motion detector. thanks.
    As per the wink website (where i believe you purchased this from)

There could be a couple of reasons your window/door sensor won't pair right away. 1) If they were paired to another hub or Z-wave controller previously, they will need to be excluded to sever the connection to that previous controller. 2) Your hub should be within 30 feet from the window/door sensor during pairing.

here could be a couple of reasons your motion sensor won't pair right away. 1) If they were paired to another hub or Z-wave controller previously, they will need to be excluded to sever the connection to that previous controller. 2) Your hub should be within 30 feet from the motion sensor during pairing.
    The LED indicator will flash slowly when the motion sensor is in pairing mode.

Thread Information