Thread: Newbie trying to remove sensors from Vivint system to pair with almond plus

Newbie trying to remove sensors from Vivint system to pair with almond plus

Hi Guys,

I'm simply trying to figure out how to remove sensors from my Vivint system (the one with the small screen in the top right and the "emergency" and "home" buttons on the bottom) so I can then pair them with my almond plus. I figured out how to do the Kwikset door lock but for the life of me I can't find anywhere online with instruction for removing the door sensors.

Two of the sensors are model 60-670 and there's one in the door frame mode dw20r-345.

Ive figured out how to log in to the installer tools using code 2203 but when I search for sensors to remove nothing comes up.

I'll also need to do the motion detector as well but I'm clearly new at this and could use some guidance.

Thanks
    Last edited by Reggo; 03-04-2016 at 12:59 AM.

It's my understanding that the Almond is not compatible with the 2GIG system. You may want to confirm it with either Almond or 2GIG.

Oh really? Son of a.....ok thanks for letting me know.

I'm new to this stuff, I could use a little counseling on the most efficient/effective way to go for home automation, I'll dig around this site some more....

Thread Information