Thread: ADC-S2000-T-RA require zwave 4.55 ( ADC remote thermostat temp sensors)

ADC-S2000-T-RA require zwave 4.55 ( ADC remote thermostat temp sensors)

If you have the GoControl panel, and the ADC-T2000 tstat, and invested in the Remote Temp Sensors (Alarm.com Temperature Sensor ADC-S2000-T-RA), be aware that they will not properly work with a GC2 manufactured prior to 2015.

Last year a new zwave version released (4.55) the RTS is designed to work only with this zwave NWI (network inclusion) version. The RTS will also not work at this time with the GC3.

If the dealer you bought the RTS from did not make this clear, you may want to request a refund for incompatibility reasons if your GC2 is not running zwave version 4.55.

Most dealers state that firmware 1.13 is required, but are failing to also state that zwave version 4.55 is also required. Having the wrong zwave version will result in the sensors failing, or not correctly working. There is no fix, other than to run the correct zwave version (which is not upgradable, and will require purchase of a new panel).

Last edited by rive; 02-25-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Wow, that's very good to know! Thanks for the info Rive

Thanks Rive. I actually have been able to get a couple RTS working on the GC3.

Quote Originally Posted by stirmarkling View Post
    Thanks Rive. I actually have been able to get a couple RTS working on the GC3.
    I have 3 RTS, they paired to my GC3, i had issues with my GC3 and reset to factory and now my RTS wont pair.

I have tried removing from the network and adding back, still nothing.

any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by zmenchhofer View Post
    I have 3 RTS, they paired to my GC3, i had issues with my GC3 and reset to factory and now my RTS wont pair.

I have tried removing from the network and adding back, still nothing.

any suggestions?
    The ADC-T2000 and Remote temp sensors are not currently fully supported on the GC3.

When the expected firmware update is released this should address the issue, There is no ETA yet on firmware
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

Thread Information