Thread: 2gig Web Automation

2gig Web Automation

I have a 2gig wireless system and was looking to automate it. I don't have the GSM module installed on it but was looking at a product "eyezon" and seems fantastic as you can pretty much setup your own email alerts based on triggers of the alarm, is essence you become your own monitoring center. Does 2gig have something like this? Would Helix do this ?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by stylesx View Post
    I have a 2gig wireless system and was looking to automate it. I don't have the GSM module installed on it but was looking at a product "eyezon" and seems fantastic as you can pretty much setup your own email alerts based on triggers of the alarm, is essence you become your own monitoring center. Does 2gig have something like this? Would Helix do this ?

Thank you
    Alarm.com allows you to self monitor, or be hooked up to a central station. You can set it up to receive email and/or text notifications on alarm triggers and you are able to arm & disarm remotely from a mobile device or tablet. We have a demo set up of the site here
    The Login Credentials are:
    User Name: b2gdemo
    Password: buy2gig.com
    You can take care of everyday tasks such as adjusting the thermostat , turning on the lights or locking the doors automatically with Alarm.com. Always know who is coming and going; you can remotely monitor and control the main access points of your property – including door locks and garage doors. Stay aware and always know what’s going on at your property. View live video or saved security recordings on your mobile devices with an Alarm.com camera. You can set "rules" and "scenes" through alarm.com as well, such as; "turn foyer lights on when i disarm system" or "if smoke detectors go off, shut down HVAC system automatically". These are just some of the features Alarm.com offers. If you are looking for home automation, Alarm.com is the way to go. The plans are very reasonable, and you can read through the features of the different plans that are offered here

Thread Information