Thread: GC3 Firwmware

GC3 Firwmware

Current Firmware on the GC3 is 3.0.0

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	System Info.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	339

Any rumours on the new firmware release date or included features? I am hoping for:
    1) 900 Mhz support for TS1
    2) WiFi enablement

Any news of 2Gig about future firmware release to enable WIFI.... it's soo long waiting about it

ISC West is going on this week, so hopefully we will have answers very soon!

ISC is now finish... do you receive answer of 2gig?

Why firmware release is soooo slow?? Is there a link with Nortek acquisition? 2Gig have future inside Nortek ???

No New News on the WiFi release we are hopeful it is soon, we were very disappointed when the GC3 came out with NO Wifi, It will come but we dont have a release date yet......stay tuned
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

I watched the 2gig website tonight and they removed all mention of WiFi capability on the site and in their documentation ...
    That does not bode well for the unlocking of the wifi ...

Quote Originally Posted by alaska99 View Post
    I watched the 2gig website tonight and they removed all mention of WiFi capability on the site and in their documentation ...
    That does not bode well for the unlocking of the wifi ...
    Seem's you are right. That's a shame. Wonder if they are having problems with it. What would the WiFi have mainly been used for?

The wifi is expected to access the panel and then remote controler but I am beginning to believe that 2Gig deliberately disabled this option to require customers to pay subscribtion of alarm.com $$$$$$

Thread Information