Thread: Looking at buying 2gig

Looking at buying 2gig

Im looking at purchasing a 2gig-gckit311 and I have a few questions:

If I place my phone flat against the wall where I want to mount the panel I have 3 bars of Verizon 4G LTE, will this be enuf signal for the verizon card in the unit to work with out problems?

As far as the plan do I just contact alarm.com to set that up? What is the monthly fee? I am just interested in the basic alarm support as I do not need the home automation.

Do the sensors come pre programmed?

Does the kit come with the wall transformer, wire, and backup battery?

How long does shipping take if I add the $2.99 rush shipping option? I'm in North Dakota.

Anything else I should know before ordering a system?

Thanks

If I place my phone flat against the wall where I want to mount the panel I have 3 bars of Verizon 4G LTE, will this be enuf signal for the verizon card in the unit to work with out problems?
    If you call 877-661-8941, we would gladly check the coverage in your area to find out which module would work best

As far as the plan do I just contact alarm.com to set that up? What is the monthly fee? I am just interested in the basic alarm support as I do not need the home automation.
    We have a basic plan at $13.99 per month, you can read all of the features > http://buy2gig.com/Alarm.com_interactive_plans/

Do the sensors come pre programmed?
    They do not, but we have an option where we will send out a programmed system look under the plans for custom programming

Does the kit come with the wall transformer, wire, and backup battery?
    The kit includes the transformer & backup battery

How long does shipping take if I add the $2.99 rush shipping option? I'm in North Dakota.
    We have the kit in stock, so if you pick the rush option, it should ship the same day or following day depending on the time the order is placed

Anything else I should know before ordering a system?
    We offer central station monitoring as well, which you can see in the link with the Alarm.com plans

The new 2GIG GC3 control panel is so awesome! 2GIG definitely stepped up their game with this panel. I can't believe I got mine free with the Blackbox from Armorax! The panel is pretty expensive on Amazon.

I am also really happy with my GC3 panel but bought mine outright. How much is your monthly cost and how long is your contract with Armorax?

I'm paying $49.95 per month and it's a 4-year contract, which I'm okay with since the panel is brand new and just came out. So I won't be needing to upgrade any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffk View Post
    I'm paying $49.95 per month and it's a 4-year contract, which I'm okay with since the panel is brand new and just came out. So I won't be needing to upgrade any time soon.
    I am also really liking the GC3. The GC2 is also a great panel but I like the design of the new panel and the improved user interface. I do wish they would have had a secondary panel (like the ts1) and an auxillary siren/chime that was ready to go but I hear we will have to wait awhile for those to be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrlivin2 View Post
    I am also really liking the GC3. The GC2 is also a great panel but I like the design of the new panel and the improved user interface. I do wish they would have had a secondary panel (like the ts1) and an auxillary siren/chime that was ready to go but I hear we will have to wait awhile for those to be released.
    The design of the new panel is fantastic, no doubt. Yeah I heard that too. All of my sensors that I got came pre-programmed with my system.

The secondary Key pad, Image sensor and wifi are expected to be available some time this summer.

Control Panel Wireless Alarm Kit is the perfect solution for the home alarm system
    Full color touch LCD display
    Kit Includes: [1] 2GIG-CNTRL2: Go!Control Control Panel, [3] 2GIG-DW10: Thin Door/Window Contact, [1] 2GIG-PIR1: Passive Infrared Motion Detector, [1] 2GIG-K1
    Control Panel Wireless Alarm Kit is the perfect solution for the home alarm system^Full color touch LCD display^Kit Includes: [1] 2GIG-CNTRL2: Go!Control Control Panel^ [3] 2GIG-DW10: Thin Door/Window Contact^ [1] 2GIG-PIR1: Passive Infrared Motion Detector^ [1] 2GIG-K1. With trusted brands it is fine else always take a look at few things before plunging into some security system like their reliability, their history as said in this article http://protectionplus.ca/blog/choose...rity-provider/ . Many electronic supply retailers are selling such commercial security packages online too.

Thread Information