Look like its official and Finally Here:

Nortek Press Release

Here is the Overview Video of the GC3:

Introducing 2GIG GC3: The Next Revolution in Home Security & Control
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

No mention of wifi or bluetooth in this press release. Do we think these features will be in the GC3 as was mentioned when they first announced it a few years back?

Did they actually specify a release date? The closest I saw to that in their press release is "February 2016", and it seems like we've been hearing "next month" from them for quite a while. Have they specified an actual *date* this time?

Quote Originally Posted by euphxenos View Post
    Did they actually specify a release date? The closest I saw to that in their press release is "February 2016", and it seems like we've been hearing "next month" from them for quite a while. Have they specified an actual *date* this time?
    You can buy the GC3 right now from various online sites.

Quote Originally Posted by hoos1990 View Post
    No mention of wifi or bluetooth in this press release. Do we think these features will be in the GC3 as was mentioned when they first announced it a few years back?
    GC3 is shipping with a 2x2 dual band WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 module pre-installed. I think that their marketing team is being quiet about it though because the initial software doesn't appear to have any features that specifically use it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rxman View Post
    You can buy the GC3 right now from various online sites.
    There are online stores that are offering it for sale, but I don't think that any of them have actual stock yet. If you find one for sale then you should buy it. I suspect that 2Gig has underestimated demand and these panels could be hard to come by for the next few months.

The roll out began last week and the panels will be available any day now.

Thread Information