Views:	143 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	295

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tempsensor.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	304

Get precision comfort with remote temperature sensing. By default, your HVAC system will keep your thermostat's internal thermometer at your selected target temperature. With Temperature Sensors placed in different rooms around the home, your system will also be able to detect the temperature in these other areas, such as an upstairs bedroom.

What You Need to Get Started:

• One or more Alarm.com Temperature Sensors

Alarm.com Smart Thermostat

• Temperature Sensors are currently compatible with 2GIG Go!Control, Interlogix Simon XT/XTi and Interlogix Concord

You will need the latest firmware for these panel modules:

2gig Go!Control panel 1.13+

Simon XT/XTi 183+

Concord 181+ (Verizon), 183+(ATT)

Expected to offer support for Qolsys, Neo, Impassa and NX panels soon.

OPEN BELOW PDF FOR MANUAL AND QUICK START GUIDE
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ive recently installed a t2000 smart thermostat. Install when very smooth. In addition, I installed 3 s2000 temp sensors. The Sensors showed up on alarm.com without issue upon pressing the pairing button on each. My problem is alarm.com shows them as unpaired sensors, thus im unable to actively use them for averaging temperature etc. They do report temp info to alarm. Com and I can set alerts for them. However, the don't show up for me to use when wanting to keep temp based on avg of all sensors, or using a specific sensor for temp control. What am I missing? Thanks!

What System do you have?

question will these sensors work with my NEST Unit and it be easy to install and manage with my nest units.

Quote Originally Posted by Ib4rlpolo View Post
    Ive recently installed a t2000 smart thermostat. Install when very smooth. In addition, I installed 3 s2000 temp sensors. The Sensors showed up on alarm.com without issue upon pressing the pairing button on each. My problem is alarm.com shows them as unpaired sensors, thus im unable to actively use them for averaging temperature etc. They do report temp info to alarm. Com and I can set alerts for them. However, the don't show up for me to use when wanting to keep temp based on avg of all sensors, or using a specific sensor for temp control. What am I missing? Thanks!
    I have the same problem. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy_1978 View Post
    I have the same problem. Any help?
    You need to have firmware version 1.13 or higher in order for them to work properly. The current version is 1.17. You can purchase the upgrade cable or call your provider.

Thread Information