Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: GC3 Release

  1. #41
    I actually got to work with the new GC3. It's a really nice panel. It's my understanding that the panel swap is easily done with Alarm.com and mobile tech. The only thing that won't transfer over is the z-wave. That can just be re-learned in. The At&T and T-Mobile radios won't be available for a little while. Only Verizon at this time.

  2. #42
    I can't wait until my panel shows up. One quick question as pertaining to the TS1 and updating firmware. Will I have to update the TS1 to the same firmware that's on the GC3 or will 1.13 work? If so, where do I find the new GC3 firmware to flash the TS!? I haven't read anything on that subject and want to make sure the keypad will work.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Dishpointer View Post
    I can't wait until my panel shows up. One quick question as pertaining to the TS1 and updating firmware. Will I have to update the TS1 to the same firmware that's on the GC3 or will 1.13 work? If so, where do I find the new GC3 firmware to flash the TS!? I haven't read anything on that subject and want to make sure the keypad will work.
    Last I read is that the TS1 is not compatible with the GC3. Meaning that your TS1 cannot be used as a secondary controller.

  4. #44
    I read that also but : http://buy2gig.com/2GIG-GC3-Control-Panel.html Lists 4 keypads. I haven't read about another keypad being released. Is a keypad different than the Ts1 wireless touchscreen keypad?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Dishpointer View Post
    I read that also but : http://buy2gig.com/2GIG-GC3-Control-Panel.html Lists 4 keypads. I haven't read about another keypad being released. Is a keypad different than the Ts1 wireless touchscreen keypad?
    Good point. Hopefully someone more familiar with this will respond. That'd be great if their were secondary keypad options

  6. #46

    GC3 Secondary Touchscreen/Keypad

    Quote Originally Posted by hoos1990 View Post
    Good point. Hopefully someone more familiar with this will respond. That'd be great if their were secondary keypad options
    The Only Current option with the New GC3 is the Wirless Keypad also know as Pinpad, We are told there will be secondary touchscreens available in the near future, BUT the Current TS1's for the GC2 will not work


    Here is a Picture of the Keypad Configuration on the GC3:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keypad Screen.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	331

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by alaska99 View Post
    The zwave chip is it Z-wave Plus compliant?
    YES its Z-WAVE PLUS Complaint

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GC3 Back.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	337

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	System Info.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	338

  8. #48
    I recently upgraded from the GC2 to the GC3 and I must say it truly is a great panel. I was lucky to have gotten mine free with the new packages Armorax home security rolled out.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson-marty View Post
    I recently upgraded from the GC2 to the GC3 and I must say it truly is a great panel. I was lucky to have gotten mine free with the new packages Armorax home security rolled out.
    I am also really happy with my GC3 panel but bought mine outright. How much is your monthly cost and how long is your contract with Armorax?

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dishpointer View Post
    I read that also but : http://buy2gig.com/2GIG-GC3-Control-Panel.html Lists 4 keypads. I haven't read about another keypad being released. Is a keypad different than the Ts1 wireless touchscreen keypad?
    It meant UP TO 4 keypads but was unclear so it has been removed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •