Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GC3 Release

Quote Originally Posted by alaska99 View Post
    Did the GC3 have integrated webcam like DSC Touch pannel?
    There is a USB port on the top where a USB camera can plug in, I am told it will be adjustable so you can angle it, like to look down a hallway
    so it is my understanding it will be optional
    Michael Ferer
    www.buy2gig.com
    "The Source For 2GIG and Alarm.com Plans"
    1-877-661-8941

I think an external webcam will look wierd over this nice pannel ? Do you have picture of this usb cam ?

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    There is a USB port on the top where a USB camera can plug in, I am told it will be adjustable so you can angle it, like to look down a hallway
    so it is my understanding it will be optional
    No Pictures yet
    Michael Ferer
    www.buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

Michael
    Any update on the release date?

Nothing Yet
    Michael Ferer
    www.buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

It has been delayed so many time. I don't expect nothings in 2015... :-(

I'm just waiting to see if the zwave radio of GC3 is Gen 5. If yes I purchase it immediately, if no I will probably choose the new DSC Touch with all same features + integrated webcam.

gc3 vs Qolsys IQ specs

Apologies, I may have the time to fact check and compare in a day or two but whats the technical differences between the GC3 and Qolsys IQ panel?

I currently have the IQ, somewhat happy with it but it couldn't pair the telguard gdc1 into the network. Their official compatibility list seems sparse however, I was able to add numerous devices that were not on the list.

Maybe I am looking for a reason to drop the IQ panel but this new one really has to be better, much better.

By the way (I use Livewatch security) anyone has experience with geoarm security? Looking to maybe ditch them in january. Geoarm prices seems to be a bit better (approx same price with camera option with Geo = vs LW w/o camera option)

WHERE is GC3 pannel?? Supposed to be in november but we are now in december and no news.... All release announcement are a load of bullshit.... There is more than 1 year now 2Gig say it will be released and this never come true....

Quote Originally Posted by alaska99 View Post
    WHERE is GC3 pannel?? Supposed to be in november but we are now in december and no news.... All release announcement are a load of bullshit.... There is more than 1 year now 2Gig say it will be released and this never come true....
    I was literally going to do the same post earlier today. This whole release thing has been such a let down...

Thread Information