Thread: Need installer code for 2gig with The Slomin's Shield configuration....

Need installer code for 2gig with The Slomin's Shield configuration....

Hello....I have been installing 2gig systems for about 3 years and bought a 2gig with The Slomin's Shield configuration and need to get into programming so I can change the installer code.....does anyone know the code ?...........thanks.

The Default Installer Code as you know is 1561, Have you tried 1771 or 1778, If that doesnt work you can put in a valid Unregistered Cell Module and Then Reset from the AirFX toolbox, If you need more help send me a PM
    Michael Ferer
    "The Source For Do It Yourself 2Gig Alarm Parts & Alarm.com Plans"
    http://buy2gig.com
    1-877-661-8941

thanks locknalarm....tried a multitude but none worked....I will try those you suggested ....thanks again.

well, I tried the 1771 and 1778 but neither code worked for me....guess I will just go ahead and install a cell module and change the installer code that way....was just hoping that someone on this forum might just know it....Slomins Shield may change their installer code periodically....thanks for taking the time to try to help me.

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    well, I tried the 1771 and 1778 but neither code worked for me....guess I will just go ahead and install a cell module and change the installer code that way....was just hoping that someone on this forum might just know it....Slomins Shield may change their installer code periodically....thanks for taking the time to try to help me.

I know this is an old thread, but i was just wondering if you ever came across an installer code? I just had slomins install a 2gig panel in my house and i was looking for a dealer code so i could add other z-wave devices to it. I know how i can reset the entire system back to factory default but i was trying to avoid that because then i would have to configure and add all zones again.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

sorry....just saw your post....no I never did find their installer code....guess I will try the method described by locknalarm....hope it works.

also, resetting the system back to factory defaults will not change or delete their installer code.....been there, done that.

Thread Information