Thread: Vivent Sky Panel Kwikset Deadbolt

Vivent Sky Panel Kwikset Deadbolt

Hello,
    I had Vivent installed in my house a couple months ago. One day after install I decided it was too expensive plus they couldn't get it to work all the way because of a terrible cellular connection, so I canceled immediately. They have not charged me but they have refused to uninstall the equipment after 3 calls.

So I figure if they are going to leave the equipment I might as well use it. The manufacture code of 2203 still works on my panel. I deleted the Kwikset Door lock from the system and linked it to a Smartthings Hub. However, even though I connected it to the Smarthub, my door will not unlock or lock via the app. I have to do it manually.

Can anyone tell me how to get my Kwikset door lock and garage remote completely removed from the Vivent Sky panel considering my code works? My goal is to eventually integrate the whole system using 2gig and I want to do the entire house. However, I don't want to invest anymore money if I can't even get the door working.
    Any help much appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwood View Post
    Hello,
    I had Vivent installed in my house a couple months ago. One day after install I decided it was too expensive plus they couldn't get it to work all the way because of a terrible cellular connection, so I canceled immediately. They have not charged me but they have refused to uninstall the equipment after 3 calls.

So I figure if they are going to leave the equipment I might as well use it. The manufacture code of 2203 still works on my panel. I deleted the Kwikset Door lock from the system and linked it to a Smartthings Hub. However, even though I connected it to the Smarthub, my door will not unlock or lock via the app. I have to do it manually.

Can anyone tell me how to get my Kwikset door lock and garage remote completely removed from the Vivent Sky panel considering my code works? My goal is to eventually integrate the whole system using 2gig and I want to do the entire house. However, I don't want to invest anymore money if I can't even get the door working.
    Any help much appreciated. Thanks
    Am also having issues with the Kwikset, at times it doesn't respond even manually entering the code, I have to use the key. I tried changing batteries but same results it also beeps at times for reasons unknown to me. Is there a restore to default option within the tool box menu? Maybe you can completely remove it doing that if it's an option, also try to do a factory reset on the kwikset itself

How to perform a factory reset:

Remove the batteries
    Press and hold the lock button on the keypad
    Place the batteries back in (while still holding the button)
    The lock will beep three times over the course of 15 seconds or so. After the 3rd beep release the button.

Thread Information