Thread: looking for some advice

looking for some advice

Hello,

Purchasing a house with Vivint camera, deadbolt, fire and door and window sensors. The owners are under contract still and they will be taking the panel with them and the rest will remain behind. I refuse to purchase Vivint's services. I would like to purchase a 2gig panel and connect it with the current sensors on the doors and window and the dead bolt. Is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by GJB89 View Post
    Hello,

Purchasing a house with Vivint camera, deadbolt, fire and door and window sensors. The owners are under contract still and they will be taking the panel with them and the rest will remain behind. I refuse to purchase Vivint's services. I would like to purchase a 2gig panel and connect it with the current sensors on the doors and window and the dead bolt. Is this possible?
    Yes. Its all 2GIG equip. Definitely do not take over a Vivint contract. The only issue may be with the camera. It all depends what panel they have (Gocontrol or Sky).

If go control, you cant use it unless it is deleted off their alarm.com account

If Sky, you can use it, but the firmware will be mismatched, and will have to be updated by alarm.com once you add it. See: http://www.2gigforum.com/threads/100...full=1#post236

Thread Information