Thread: Need some Help on the two gig panel!

Need some Help on the two gig panel!

(2gig go) Had this system up and working and never had any problems until I needed to do some remodel work and unplugged the panel, and removed the Battery while it was Not being used. After I hooked it back up I can't arm my system. It states that its Due to loss of supervision of the Receiver. Has anyone ever had this problem and found a solution to the problem. I can get into program without a problem, I have even tried to rest to factory but that don't even work. I've unplugged and rebooted but still get a loss of supervision of the receiver. Will a firmware reinstall solve this problem or is this panel crap now?

Have you taken out and reseated the XCVR transceiver (panel off)?

Take pic, and post screenshot of error

Yea I tried that as well as removing the cell card but nothing seems to remove that error. Is there suppose to be anything in question Q0 of the program , it says Enter AR number. also here'Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1102142334-00.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	8s a pic of that message with my cell so I hope you can see it

This is a new one.
    Never heard of a panel being locked out via AR#

To my knowledge only Vivint uses an AR# (custom 2GIG firmware). Is the AR# line blank as soon as you go to system configuration? To restore the Vivint account reciever number (AR#) find your paperwork, then re-enter it on panel:

Vivint AR#
    Do you have a Vivint account, or Vivint/APX cell module in panel? If you are not a Vivint customer, remove cell Vivint/APX module as you cannot use it.

A Vivint cell is marked: GSM1, GSM3, GSM5, GSM7, APX-GSM, Vivint-GSM, GC3GA-V, GCCDMV-V (never install a Vivint cell into a non-Vivint 2GIG Panel).

If a Vivint customer, call customer support, if not optimize, reprovision panel

See: http://www.2gigforum.com/threads/5-2...panel-settings

(To fully reprovision the Vivint panel, you will need to update firmware, and obtain a new 3G cell module, then activate another ADC plan with another ADC provider, and finally, perform a cell phone test. This will default panel from Vivint to 2GIG OEM, wiping out the "AR#" and "Installer Test" features.)

For step by step on how to "take over" a Vivint panel, see:
    http://www.2gigforum.com/threads/3-H...tch-monitoring

Hey Rive I fully did the reprovision of the panel I can change everything on the Panel and work the zwave, However whenever I try to arm the system I still get the (Unable to arm panel due to loss of Supervision of Receiver). I changed the cell to a ATT GSM6 and even put a new Transceiver for the TS1 Pad I have but still get that message. Ive worked on many panels from Ademco, Honewell, you name it even the older Hardwired System but never run into this. Maybe there is some type of Error in the eprom I just don't know. You think a firware from Ver 1.9.6 to a newer version would solve it or you think problems lies in main board?

Were you able to sucessfully complete the cell phone test?

The panel will not properly reprovision to 2GIG OEM until you do the cell test and it is sucessful (screen logo will change also, and "Vivint" will be replaced).

Once a cell test is successful, a small update occurs on panel, it then removes the customized features of the Vivint panel and defaults it from "Vivint" to "2GIG GoControl". The AR# is removed as is the 'installer test' button. (One of the aspects of the Vivint customization is the ability to place the system directly on test with central station via the installer menu).

Thread Information